HarperCollins Publishers has partnered with Humble Bundle to launch the Humble Bookperk Bundle, featuring a collection of award-winning sci-fi novels as well as other works by bestselling HarperCollins authors. For a period of two weeks, beginning today, customers can name their price for the titles included in this bundle and choose to contribute all or a portion of their purchase toward select charities.
“Humble Bundle reaches a huge niche global audience,” said Chantal Restivo-Alessi, Chief Digital Officer of HarperCollins Publishers. “HarperCollins is thrilled to introduce the books in the Humble Bookperk Bundle to their customers, who might not otherwise have the opportunity to discover these authors.”
The Humble Bookperk Bundle includes the following HarperCollins titles.
- The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho
- The Wasteland Saga by Nick Cole
- Angel’s Ink by Jocelynn Drake
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- Dead Witch Walking and Trouble on Reserve (a Humble Bundle exclusive novella) by Kim Harrison
- The Curse of Chalion by Lois McMaster Bujold
- Busting Vegas by Ben Mezrich
- By the Blood of Heroes by Joseph Nassise
- Map of Bones by James Rollins with an excerpt of The Sixth Extinction
- Twinmaker by Sean Williams
This Humble Bookperk Bundle supports First Book, which provides new books and educational resources to programs and schools serving children in need, Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America Emergency Medical Fund, a non-profit organization for authors of science fiction and related genres, and the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, dedicated to the protection of the First Amendment rights of the comics art form and its community.
Click here to access the Humble Bookperk Bundle presented by HarperCollins. This offer ends on
Wednesday, September 3, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time.