Halloween may be over, but the folks at Humble Bundle know how to keep folks awake at night: The Humble Horror Books Bundle! The bundle is entering Week 2, and Humble has added some amazing titles to the lineup:
- We Are All Completely Fine, by Daryl Gregory
- Angel Omnibus, stories by Joss Whedon, Brett Matthews, and Christopher Golden
- Zombie Kid Diaries: Walking Dad, by Fred Perry and David Hutchison
- Zombie Kid Diaries: Playing Dead, by Fred Perry and David Hutchison
- Zombie Kid Diaries: Grossery Games, by Fred Perry and Brian Denham
- Heck, by Zander Cannon
- Shadowman, Vol. 5 by Peter Milligan, Valentine de Landro, and David Baron
- Fanboys Vs. Zombies Vol. 1-2, by Sam Humphries and Jerry Gaylord
- Vampires: The Recent Undead, edited by Paula Guran, stories by Rachel Caine, Tanith Lee, Caitlín R. Kiernan, Charlaine Harris, Charles de Lint, and more
- The Mocking Dead #2, by Fred van Lente and Maz Dunbar
In addition to these amazing titles, customers can name their price for Shadowman Vol. 4: Fear, Blood, and Shadows, Song of Kali, The Mocking Dead Vol. 1, Houses of the Holy, The Last Zombie, Zombies: The Recent Dead, plus two FREE songs by band on the rise, A Sound of Thunder. Those who pay more than the average price will also receive Buffy Omnibus Vol. 1, Clive Barker’s Hellraiser: The Dark Watch, Pinocchio, Vampire Slayer, Swan Song and Knights of Sidonia, Humble Bundle’s first ever manga title. Customers who pay $15 or more will receive all of the above, plus Darkness: Two Decades of Modern Horror, the Eisner award-winning Locke & Key, Vol 1: Welcome To Lovecraft and the first two issues of the acclaimed series Afterlife with Archie.
Customers can pay what they want while supporting charity and satisfying their craving for carnage all at once with the Humble Horror Book Bundle which includes works by such luminaries as Stephen King, George R.R. Martin, Neil Gaiman, Clive Barker, Joss Whedon, Joe Hill, Max Brooks and many more.
As with all Humble Bundles, customers can choose how their purchase dollars are allocated, between the comic creators and charity. The Humble Horror Book Bundle supports the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network, the nation’s largest anti-sexual assault organization as well as the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund which defends first amendment rights of comic book professionals nationwide.
The Humble Horror Book Bundle ends Wednesday, November 12, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. Pacific time.