If you missed out on one of our old t-shirt designs or you are looking for merchandise featuring CBLDF artwork, you can get them here on Threadless! We just added new designs and a variety of new merchandise to the shop!
- Comics Code Seal of Approval
- I Read Banned Comics
- Manga Is Not a Crime
- Lil Libby by Raina Telgemeier
- She Changed Comics fundraising logo by Joyana McDiarmid
- “It Could Happen to Anyone” by R. Sikoryak
- CBLDF logo by Cliff Chiang
- “Just One More” by Frank Miller
- “Fancy Froglin” by James Kochalka
- Duncan Fegredo’s “State of Things”
- Michael Allred’s “Lady Liberty”
Each design is available in an assortment of men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing styles. We’ve just added an assortment of merchandise including homegoods, phone cases, mugs, bags, notebooks, zip pouches, and beach towels.
More designs and merchandise will be added on a regular basis, so check back often! All proceeds benefit CBLDF’s important First Amendment work!