Ensuring the freedom to read starts with ensuring the best access to books possible. With that in mind Comic Book Legal Defense Fund has partnered with graduate students at University of Washington iSchool to figure out how everyone finds comic books (or doesn’t) in their local libraries. With this quick survey we can improve the way that comics are accessed publicly.
- We need Librarians! We always need librarians.
- Booksellers who know a bit about organizing their wares
- Manga Fans who want to be able to find books at their home library
- Parents who aren’t sure what comics are for young kids or teenagers
- Graphic Novel Lovers who discovered their library never has Volume 4 of any series
- Anyone who hangs out in their local comic shop directing traffic on Wednesdays
- We need All of You!
Please take 10 minutes and help us make libraries better!
Help support CBLDF’s important First Amendment work in 2018 by visiting the Rewards Zone, making a donation, or becoming a member of CBLDF!