We live in extraordinary times and it takes extraordinary educators to lead the way!
Love teaching? Join us!
Love graphic novels? You are not alone.
New to graphic novels but curious? We want you!
Wanting to use a specific novel with students? We can help!
To unify and expand our support for parents, teachers, and librarians who want to raise readers through graphic novel literacy, CBLDF is proud to launch our newest program: the League of Graphic Novel Educators!
As a member of the League of Graphic Novel Educators you get access to exclusive teaching materials and a supportive community. You will gain in-depth confidence with graphic novels as well as receive ready-to-use resources to save you time. Members receive:
- Graphic novel teaching guides for classroom-appropriate graphic novels.
- Invites to League Book Club meetings: live, hosted talks about how to use the book with students.
- Educator webinars exploring literacy, social justice, book selection, diverse readers, and more.
- Exclusive access to classroom shareables from graphic novel artists and authors.
- Private, online community forum for sharing ideas and resources.
- Articles, resources, and recommendations throughout the year for common themes, topics, and trends.
- All standards-based and ready to go!
SIGN UP NOW and help spread the word: the League of Graphic Novel Educators wants YOU!
Currently, the League of Graphic Novel Educators is recruiting teachers, librarians, administrators, parents, and community leaders, CBLDF members who are interested in or are currently teaching students.
You can join anytime but our League Book Club hosts virtual discussions on the 3rd Thursday of odd-numbered months.
Our first League Book Club meeting will be May 21 for the graphic novel Ms. Marvel: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona. Find a local retailer partner able to serve you now or check your library to get your copy and get reading!
See all our upcoming events on our page: www.cbldf.org/league