Last week, Dynamite Entertainment partnered with Humble Bundle for one of the most jam-packed collections of comics and prose yet! This week, that jam-packed bundle gets even more crowded with the addition of more amazing books!
This bundle features some of the biggest authors in Dynamite’s catalog, giving readers nearly $300 in content for a fraction of the cover price for fans to pay what YOU want for each bundle, and introduce yourself to Dynamite’s library of literary titles!
“It’s always a lot of fun to work with our good friends over at Dynamite,” says Kelley Allen, Director of Books at Humble Bundle. “This promotion is chock-filled with mega star authors, artists and creators to the hilt!”
“Dynamite has been incredibly fortunate to work with some of the greatest names in fiction,” says Dynamite CEO/Publisher Nick Barrucci. “This year marks the fifth anniversary of New York Times Best-seller Charlaine Harris’ first-ever graphic novel adaptation of her series, Grave Sight, as well as the anniversary of Dean Koontz’s incredibly suspenseful graphic novel adaptation of Fear Nothing. We wanted to mark the occasion by gathering together the work of numerous phenomenal writers into one great bundle, titles like Shaft: A Complicated Man (the 2015 Glyph Award winner by writer David Walker) and Legends of Red Sonja (a celebration of so many sensational authors, spearheaded by the talented Gail Simone). This will give fiction fans a low cost way to check out Dynamite’s wide catalog of literary all-stars, and all in support of three great causes. This bundle is packed with something for fans of comics and prose! And with this bundle, we are also supporting three GREAT charitable organizations that we feel help those in need — the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, and Doctors Without Borders.”
The “pay what you want” model offers readers the chance to unlock over 120 comics and more than 3,500 pages of content. This will give graphic lit fans access to:
- Charlaine Harris’ Grave Sight Part 1 by Charlaine Harris
- The Shadow Vol 1: Fire of Creation by Garth Ennis and Aaron Campbell
- Patricia Briggs’ Mercy Thomson: Hopcross Jilly by Patricia Briggs
- The Complete Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, Leah Moore, and John Reppion
- Sherlock Holmes: Year One by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Scott Beatty
- The Spider Vol. 1: Terror of the Zombie Queen by David Liss and Francesco Francavilla
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Echoes by Tom Clancy
As the bundle progresses, there will be a running average. For those who pay more than the average price will also unlock these additional titles:
- Jim Butcher’s The Dresden Files: Ghoul Goblin by Jim Butcher
- Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time #1-6, 1.5 by Robert Jordan
- Justice Inc. Vol. 1 by Michael Uslan
- Legenderry: A Steampunk Adventure by Bill Willingham and Joe Benitez
- Shaft: A Complicated Man by David F. Walker
- The Shadow Vol. 2 by Victor Gischler and Alex Ross
- Dean Koontz’s Fear Nothing by Dean Koontz
- Kevin Smith’s Green Hornet Vol. 2: Wearing o’ the Green by Kevin Smith
As of this week, anyone who beats the average will now get:
- Vampirella Master Series Vol. 1 by Grant Morrison and Mark Millar
- Twilight Zone Vol. 2: The Way In by J. Michael Straczynski
$15 or more will get you:
- Game of Thrones #1-4 by George R.R. Martin and Daniel Abraham
- Django/Zorro Collection by Quentin Tarantino and Matt Wagner
- The Last Temptation by Neil Gaiman and Alice Cooper
- Legends of Red Sonja Collection by Gail Simone, Kelly Sue DeConnick, Nancy A. Collins, Marjorie Liu, and Blair Butler
- Vampirella Master Series Vol. 4: Visionaries by Alan Moore, Jeph Loeb, Kurt Busiek, and Christopher Priest
As an added value, Dynamite and Humble Bundle will make a mid-promotion announcement, adding additional titles to be unlocked for anyone who purchases above the average price at that time! All who purchase at this tier or higher will be granted access to these special additions, regardless of when they buy in!
Visit https://www.humblebundle.com/books/dynamite3_bookbundle today to start your collection of Dynamite comics, graphic novels, and prose! Upon purchase, you can choose where the money goes-between Dynamite and three charitable causes (Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, Doctors Without Borders, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation) via the PayPal Giving Fund.
About Dynamite Entertainment
Dynamite was founded in 2004 and is home to several best-selling comic book titles and properties, including The Boys, The Shadow, Red Sonja, Warlord of Mars, Bionic Man, A Game of Thrones, and more. Dynamite owns and controls an extensive library with over 3,000 characters (which includes the Harris Comics and Chaos Comics properties), such as Vampirella, Pantha, Evil Ernie, Smiley the Psychotic Button, Chastity, and Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt. In addition to their critically-acclaimed titles and bestselling comics, Dynamite works with some of the most high profile creators in comics and entertainment, including Kevin Smith, Alex Ross, Neil Gaiman, Andy Diggle, John Cassaday, Garth Ennis, Jae Lee, Marc Guggenheim, Mike Carey, Jim Krueger, Greg Pak, Brett Matthews, Matt Wagner, Gail Simone, Steve Niles, James Robinson, and a host of up-and-coming new talent. Dynamite is consistently ranked in the upper tiers of comic book publishers and several of their titles – including Alex Ross and Jim Krueger’s Project Superpowers – have debuted in the Top Ten lists produced by Diamond Comics Distributors. In 2005, Diamond awarded the company a GEM award for Best New Publisher and another GEM in 2006 for Comics Publisher of the Year (under 5%) and again in 2011. The company has also been nominated for and won several industry awards, including the prestigious Harvey and Eisner Awards.
Dynamite Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dynamitecomics
Dynamite Twitter: http://twitter.com/DynamiteComics
Dynamite Official Website: http://www.dynamite.com/
Comic Shop Locator Service: 1-888-comicbook, or visit http://www.comicshoplocator.com/
About Humble Bundle
Humble Bundle sells digital content through its pay-what-you-want bundle promotions and the Humble Store. When purchasing a bundle, customers choose how much they want to pay and decide where their money goes — between the content creators, charity, and Humble Bundle. Since the company’s launch in 2010, Humble Bundle has raised more than $70 million through the support of its community for a wide range of charities, providing aid for people across the world. For more information, please visit https://www.humblebundle.com.