Love comics? Want to make a difference? Come work at CBLDF! We are currently seeking a part-time Development Assistant in our New York office to aid us in procuring and promoting the premiums we use to raise money to perform our important work! If you’re based in New York, and want to use your extensive knowledge of comics to help CBLDF protect the freedom to read, we want you on our team!
(Part Time, 8-12 HOURS WEEKLY)
The Development Assistant works with CBLDF staff in the development and implementation of CBLDF’s fundraising program. They report to the Deputy Director with a focus on procurement and promotion of CBLDF fundraising premiums, including but not limited to maintaining the online donation center, managing online auctions, and assisting with crowd-funding campaigns.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Creating and executing donation center updates and promotions, using the Shopify platform.
– Creating, and executing weekly auctions on eBay.
– Assisting with the promotion and execution of crowd-funding campaigns
– Procurement and inventory oversight of fundraising premiums.
– Assistance in assembly and fulfillment of premiums.
– Monitoring Diamond Previews for upcoming opportunities in fundraising, utilizing our publishing and creative partners.
– Generating promotional copy for fundraising initiatives for deployment on CBLDF.org and social media avenues.
Fluency with Shopify or similar shopping cart applications
Fluency with eBay
Extensive product knowledge of comics & graphic novels
Strong written and verbal communications skills
Quickbooks familiarity a plus
Send cover letter and resume to Alex.Cox@cbldf.org