Remote Retailing: Connecting With Your Customer Online Webinar
CBLDF is developing resources for retailers affected by the COVID-19 crisis. Remote Retailing is the first of the planned series of retailer training webinars. Watch the full video on the CBLDF YouTube channel and check out the additional resources available below.
The COVID-19 Crisis is causing massive disruptions to the way retail stores conduct business. With the need for social distancing and an influx of mandatory business shut-downs, retailers are now required to find innovative ways to continue operating outside of their usual physical spaces. Comic shops thrive thanks to the connections made with customers and their place in their communities. This webinar examines how those connections can be maintained remotely to a business’ benefit, with expert tips for best practices in:
- Retaining customer relationships and leveraging them into online sales
- Creating an e-commerce store
- Providing online concierge service
- Developing strategies to operate in a reduced capacity
Panelists include Atom Freeman, Owner-Operator, Prana: Direct Market Solutions; Jen King, Owner-Operator, Space Cadets Collection Collection; and Morgan Perry, Retail Sales Coordinator, Boom Studios.
Downloadable CBLDF Remote Retailing Resources:
Other Resources Mentioned in the Webinar:
- BINC Foundation
- Boom Boost Your LCS Initiative
- Comics Experience Retailer Relief Fund
- Edelweiss for Booksellers
- Wholesale Distributors for Comic Book Retailers
CBLDF is providing resources for retailers throughout this crisis at https://cbldf.org/coronavirus